Friday, June 24, 2011


Sweet Peek {Liam Noah Rivera}

Headed out from Queens to Williamsburg and I decide to take the LIE to the BQE at 5:00 p.m. (What the heck was I thinking)???!!!!  I hadn't seen my good friend Naisha since her baby shower and couldn't wait to meet Liam. I can't tell you what illegal things I did to get out of that traffic but let's just say I made it there on time. Before we moved out of  NYC to Charlotte, I would go to the park on the water in Williamsburg and just chill. (I miss it) Anyway, I knew that was where I wanted to shoot their session. Bon a petit!!!! This baby is just edible.




I can seriously nibble on these legs for days!!!





I was able to sneak in a pic of his beautiful mama!



These were some of my favorites of the day but that's just my opinion.


Lock up your daughters and don't send them to nursery.









No comments:

Post a Comment