Thursday, August 11, 2011

{Amy & Quinton}

I met Amy & Quinton at Starbucks to discuss the possiblitiy of photographing their wedding. We went over their vision for their big day as well as the engagement session. I remembered seeing the most amazing farm in Mooresville and knew that would be Part I of their session. It was so much fun chatting and getting to know each other that 2.5 hrs later we left Starbucks and I emailed them the link to the farm. Amy & Quinton said they were up for anything.

About two days later I received an email stating they had choosen us to photograph their wedding. They will be getting married at My Beloved Homewood in Ashville this October. We are honored to be able to capture their love for one another this coming fall.
It's going to be amazing!!

I hope you enjoy these as much as I did photographing them!


According to the news we suppose to have a dreary day but as it turned
out there wasn't a cloud in the sky.


Who would have thought there was a place this breath taking 30 mins outside of Charlotte?


Love cannot be measured or placed on a scale. It just is!


Be sure to ....SAVE THE DATE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment