Wednesday, August 3, 2011

{Teka & Mel}

The day had finally come when I would meet Teka and Mel face to face. Teka and I had gone back and forth through email and text since they live 3.5 hrs away. She had come across the blog and decided it was worth driving from Charleston, SC all the way to Charlotte. I can't tell you how honored I felt and how my nerves kicked into over drive.
We touched base the day before our session and Teka said, "I must have that purple wall!!" I knew she was talking about Noda, so we met bright and early at Smelly Cat . There was also one funny request....she wanted to meet our son Levi. She caught a glimpse of him under our "Just Us" tab and fell in love (her words). What could we say??!! Levi was up and about with us at 7:30 a.m. He was all smiles as usual.
I was so excited and couldn't wait to meet them. We walked out into the parking lot and introduced ourselves and I knew immediately this was going to be one of funniest sessions ever!!!! We LOVE this couple and can't wait for them to come back so we can show them around town.

Check out this fabulous couple.....


A big shout out to the Noda Fire Department for letting us share their space.


Teka requested the picture below....how adorable are they???


Mel was so calm and collected...he totally went with the flow!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment