Friday, September 2, 2011

Sweet Peek {Chenoweth Family}




Love...love the Chenoweth family!!! Lauran had it all planned out for her son, Wilhem's 18 month photo session. Her mother was going to make Wilhem an outfit made out of her wedding dress. Amazing or what??? My job was to find a location and drag along some props. Easy enough...right? I must say I did have a ton of fun putting it all together. When Lauran asked for the address to the location for her family to meet at, I told her it was 123 Middle Of No Where!!!  Seriously. I'm a true NYC girl but I find myself falling more and more in LOVE with the South because of it's vast amount of land and beautiful old barns. This was just the right place for the family session.


Enjoy.




Lauran is stunning!!




In the beginning there were two ; )


Then there were three!


He loves his trucks




Introducing....drum roll......Wilhem Chenoweth!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment