Wednesday, January 4, 2012

{Levi's 1st Halloween}




Better late then never but it's been a crazy year!!!

Marc and I went back and forth on what costume we would dress Levi and Maximus in. Marc grew up on comics, so naturally Spiderman, Batman & Superman were the first one's he recommended. I on the other hand wanted something a little funnier and old school (at least I think it is.) Either way I was willing to meet him in the middle and I would like to present to you...........

Frankenstein & Batdog



Showing off his two teeth!!


I found this costume for $5 at Pet Smart. Marc's prayer's were answered ; )


We were harassing Levi to take pictures and he really had enough ; )


I can't believe time is flying by so fast and our boy will be turning 1 year old in 6 weeks!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment